European Conference 2016 in Helsinki
Youth Participation in Bullying Prevention project’s European conference 2016 was held 11th November 2016 in Helsinki and it looked at innovative approaches to engage youth for social action against bullying in partnership with school staff and parents. The event bought together more than 200 experts, teachers, school social workers, principals and youth from different European countries.
You can download conference speakers’ presentations below.
Materials for downloading
- European Conference 2016 programme
- Youth Participation in Bullying Prevention infographics
- Bystander behavior and bullying prevention by Prof. Christina Salmivalli, University of Turku
- TORE peer supporters in Estonia by Project coordinator Ülo Vihma, MTÜ NÜ TORE
- Diana Award Anti-bullying ambassadors by Project coordinator Eleanor Cooper, The Diana Award
- Peer supporters promoting positive bystander behavior by Coordinator Eeva-Liisa Markkanen and Program manager Juuso Repo, MLL
- Friends Programme in Sweden by Educator Anna-Carin Wettefors, The Friends
- Digital Leaders Programme by Education and Training Manager Caroline Hurst, Childnet International
- Implementing KiVa, involving pupils by Eeva-Liisa Markkanen, MLL
- Bullying-free schools in Estonia: Kiva + TORE by Kristiina Treial, University of Tartu and Bullying Free School Foundation
- ENABLE-project by Project coordinator Eleanor Cooper, The Diana Award